Sophos Data Loss Prevention
Sensitive info scanning built into our antivirus
Our Data Loss Prevention (DLP) protects your customer’s personal information and your sensitive data.
We’ve made DLP fast and effective by integrating it into the antivirus engine for our endpoint and email appliances. And we’ve simplified it so you can setup policies quickly and easily using pre-defined data definitions, like bank account details and Social Security numbers. Our researchers create those definitions and keep them updated.
Our built-in DLP offers:
- A single agent that scans for sensitive data and threats at the same time
- Pre-packaged and customizable data types for controlling sensitive content
- Consistent blocking of sensitive data from being accidentally shared, protection across your endpoints and email gateway
- Ability to warn users of the risk they are taking and asking them to authorize the transfer
- Central logging and reporting of data transfer activity
With Sophos DLP, you can automatically allow or block file transfers at the endpoint and via email. And users can have the option of authorizing transfers through desktop prompts. No matter what, you get to audit and review all end-user decisions in the management console.