Blancco Mobile Edition
Smartphone data erasure
Blancco Mobile Edition is designed to securely erase the internal flash memory and other storage devices such as external memory cards in smartphones. All user data, such as emails, contacts, text messages and other confidential data, is permanently erased, facilitating the safe reuse or resale of the asset. Simply deleting data from a smartphone or restoring factory settings is not enough to ensure that data is permanently destroyed.
- Safe and secure erasure process designed to ensure your data is permanently erased.
- Fast and easy-to-use operation - the automatic erasure process can be set up in just a few minutes and enables one operator to erase more than 300 smartphones in a day.
- Cost effective solution to prevent the loss of sensitive data.
- Detailed reporting and fail-proof auditing ensures regulatory compliance.
- The application runs on Windows 7 and Windows XP platforms and supports Android, BlackBerry, iOS (iPhone and iPad), Symbian and Windows Mobile smartphones (note that the Windows XP platform does not support iOS).
- Potential to simultaneously erase more than 30 smartphones.
- Generates a detailed data erasure report with hardware information.
- Erasure reports can be uploaded to Blancco Management Console or blanccocloud.com.
- Symbian, Windows Mobile and Android smartphones are given 2 erasure standard options: HMG Infosec Standard 5, The Baseline Standard (1 wipe) or HMG Infosec Standard 5, The Baseline Standard (3 wipes). If the optional memory scrubbing is enabled, the erasure standard used for BlackBerry smartphones is US Department of Defense Directive 5220.22-M.