Blancco Data Centre Edition
Mass Storage and Data destruction
Use and Purpose
Blancco Data Centre Edition, developed and launched for mass storage requirements such as needed in data centres. Purposed for reuse, data protection and IT asset management.
- Specially developed for mass storage data erasures
- Data erasure certificate results for each individual hard drive
- Detects serial numbers for follow-up purposes
- Ease of availability with multiple delivery options (managment console, ASP, MSI, Network PXE, CD and other Media)
- 100 % secure data destruction for high-end servers
- Simultaneously erase data for up to 200+ hard drives (above 200 hard drives upon request)
- Fast data erasure for ATA, SATA, SCSI, FibreChannel and SAS hard drives.
- Process integration with user tailored solution, data destruction process and report can be enhanced.
- Enhanced security with password protection capability. Combined with Management Console only authenticated user can perform the erasure.
- Standalone capability, functions with or without Network.
- Support for 512, 520, 524 and 528 sector sized hard drives
- Extensive SCSI and Fibre Channel host bus adapter support for connecting external hard drive enclosures for direct erasure
- Remapped sector erasure for ATA/SATA/SCSI/Fibre Channel hard drives
- Detailed hardware asset report with hard drive health status indicators (S.M.A.R.T., bad/remapped sectors)
- SCSI hard drive repair tool for refreshing corrupted SCSI disks
- USB/SCSI Hot Plug
- RAID via logical arrays